Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Forest fairy canvas

Hello everyone,

here is my second project for 2crafty chipboard for November.I made a forest theme mixed media canvas.My mom got some tree barks from terrace and i got an idea to make a forest theme canvas.I used the tree barks and some green moss to create the tree base.After that i layered some chipboard pieces.To create the texture i have used crackle paste and art stones.I also used some metal and shell embellishments between the layers to add more texture.For the coloring part i used three different shades of green from Prima metallic paints,i especially loved the new shade -dark forest which gave the perfect color and depth to my canvas.I have tones of pic to share the details,enjoy ;)

I loved this picture i got from pinterest,especially the subtle texture on here face,i tried to replicate that on my canvas.I love to add a bit of magical feel to my work always,i like all things magical and unreal,so even in a nature theme i added a bit of whimsical touch using glitters and art ingredients to go with the fairy theme,hope you like it,see ya all soon with another project.










Entering this to:
Mixed media & art November challenge
Inspired by colors n textures



Thank you for stopping by.
Happy crafting,
 




4 comments:

Pooja Sharma said...

Amazing canvas outstanding texture n colours

Виктория Зенина said...


sumptuously

Paper Attic said...

Stunning work Kavi! It's breath-taking! Thanks for joining us at MM&A!

wiosanka said...

Absolutely amazing!
Thank You for joining us at MM&A this month :-)