Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Sea side treasures

Hello everyone,

here is my take on this month grungy mood board at "Dusty attic".The blue and brown combo inspired me to make a sea theme project.My idea is to make a messy deep sea scene with lots of texture.

I have used the new papers and die cuts from  kasiercraft "Beach shack" collection.I also have a tutorial on Kaisercraft blog for making the base,you can check it out HERE.

To create the texture i have used teared down laces,gauze cloth and art stones in different sizes.I have used lots of dusty attic chipboard that resembles seaweeds.All the chipboard pieces are coated with heavy white gesso and then colored with pigment ink pads in shades of blue,teal,brown and black.I have also used some real sea shells and few clay embellishments.






Thank you for stopping by.
Happy crafting,